- Oaklandish: Food, Social Enterprise and Cultural Resilience
- Clean Energy Bike Tour
- Affordable Housing in the Bay Area
- East Bay Tech Innovation Tour
- Community Health and Well Being
- Special Pre-Conference Event: The Welcome Intensive - An Introduction to Impact Investing
- Gala Evening Networking Event at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
Stay, convene and play in the Berkeley Marina and nearby Cesar Chavez Park.
Confluence Philanthropy's Annual Practitioners Gathering is a three-day conference for current members of the Practitioner and Advisor programs, prospective members, and invited guests. Confluence Practitioners are funders practicing mission-aligned investing, also known as impact-investing. Advisor Members represent the top investment managers and advisors in impact-investing today. Attendees are committed to building the field through strategic thinking and collaboration. It is not intended to serve as a marketplace for impact-investing. Sessions are led by funder-practitioners, investment experts, and other thought leaders.