Registration opens soon - check back for updates!
- Keynote: Dr. James Hansen, Professor, Columbia University's Earth Institute
- Keynote: Kate Wolford, President, The McKnight Foundation
- Plenary: Investing in Climate Resilience - Raising all Ships
- Plenary: Reimagining Capitalism
- Educational Luncheon: Impact Investing in Latin America
- Gala Evening Networking Event at the Presbytère Museum
- The Legacies of Slavery: The Prison Industrial Complex and Human Trafficking
- Affordable Housing in the Aftermath of Katrina
- Building Resilience in the Face of Sea Level Rise
- Supporting Local Economies through Sustainable Fisheries
Confluence Philanthropy's Annual Practitioners Gathering is a three-day conference for current members of the Practitioner and Advisor programs, prospective members, and invited guests. Confluence Practitioners are funders practicing mission-aligned investing, also known as impact-investing. Advisor Members represent the top investment managers and advisors in impact-investing today. Attendees are committed to building the field through strategic thinking and collaboration. It is not intended to serve as a marketplace for impact-investing. Sessions are led by funder-practitioners, investment experts, and other thought leaders.